College Roadtrip

College Road Trip



North Carolina State-  5/10 It was a pretty campus but also. The campus was big and nothing was close in relativity like the center wasn't near the dorms classes. One of the pluses was that they have my degree in Agriculture. 

After that, we went to Myrtle Beach and visited my godparents and then went to Chicago to see my grandparents. Then we stopped in Charleston it really nice there it was almost like a second-hand New Orleans.  



Savannah State- 4/10 I really didn't like it. It was in the marshes even though it was pretty to look at it wasn't my thing. Also, it was a Sunday so there wasn't much activity but it looked dry the campus looked like a park that wasn't maintained and all the buildings looked old. However, the city of Savannah as a whole was beautiful I was like you were driving through a movie scene. They have a Marine biology degree which I'm interested in. 


Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University- 6/10 It was nice there wasn't much happening so it was really hard to see the campus for its true beauty. The dorms looked nice. The campus was in the city so that's a plus and there were many food selections on and off-campus. They also have a great Agriculture program. Also, everything was close the dorms were not on the other side of campus but it is a good walk to the buildings. 

Florida State University- 9/10 I really liked this campus it was clean it was lively there were people out so made the campus more appealing. The dorms were nice I didn't get to go inside a room but it was clean it didn't look old. The campus was big not a lot of parking, some dorms were close to the classes other weren't and you had to cross the main road to get to the other half of campus. The food selection was good as well on and off the campus. They had Steak and Shake which is one of my favorite restaurants. Their chicken tenders are the best. And can't go wrong with that in-state tuition.  They didn't have a major in agriculture but, they have Environmental Science which is my second choice. 



Then we took a break in Destin Florida for a while because of school and my mom had work. 
Troy University- 5/10 The campus really nice and clean it was small it was in a college town. We were running late for another college tour so we didn't get out of the car and walk around. 

Tuskegee Univesity- 7/10 I'm giving this Univerity this score because it was a really nice campus that has a lot of history behind it. Also, it has one of the best Agriculture programs in the country. One of the downsides is it is in the middle of a state park and it was too isolated for me. It was like a 10 min drive from the town it was actually in there was only one restaurant a Burger king and they lost me at that. Although people say that you shouldn't be worrying about the food you're going to be broke and you'll be eating ramen or from the cafeteria. Well for me I need options I'll get a job if I have to so I can indulge in my food habits. Then the closest big cities were Auburn and Montgomery and they were both like 30min to an hour away so if I were to choose this school it would be solely on their ag program. 





Then we made a quick stop at the original practice field of the Tuskegee airmen. 









Kennesaw State University - 7/5/10

It was nice it wasn't too far from Atlanta and it was in a city so I didn't feel isolated. The campus was nice their food court/student center was nice had a great food selection. They had a lot of events on campus when we went so it was nice to see that. But all the buildings looked the same so it looked sort of bland.  

Clemson University - 8/10 The campus was huge and really nice I liked how they built a whole town for the university. I would need a car to travel from place to place because that would be one good walk. I didn't really get to see the whole campus in-depth like I did the other colleges because it was raining and wasn't pretty outside. Also, they have great Agriculture based majors. 

North Carolina A&T- 10/10 This was my absolute favorite college  
the campus was really nice they had a great dorm selection depending on your year and academic status. I'm aiming for the suites because I'm not about that community bathroom life. The staff there was really nice and welcoming and gave great information regarding scholarships and about their program while I was there. The campus was big and their Student Center was huge and the study rooms were nice and they have a lot of opportunities for you to take leadership roles like ROTC. 

We made a pit stop at Crumbl cookies because they had my cookie that I like and they switch every week and I didn't know the next time I would be able to get it. There's one here in Rockville you should try if you like cookies. Then we also stopped by Liberty University to say hi to a friend. Then we went to Cinn city in Lynchburg where we made our own cinnamon roll. 

Then we went back to Maryland. 




Comments

Popular Posts